e-Communications at it's best, easy and efficient!
CGAux Mail (originally known as "Dada Mail" but we've improved it for our customers) is an email blast facility giving you the best distribution solution for communications among members and officers, and for inviting public subscribers to safe boating programs and other events.
See a screenshot of the admin control panel.
See how Division 7 in District 7 is using it.
When you manually add people from your address book to your email's TO field, it's easy to make mistakes, and it exposes lots of addresses in lots of computers, making them very vulnerable to viruses that steal addresses for spammers. With Dada Mail, simply use one address: the e-list address!
We spent a year seeking, researching, and testing distribution list services and concluded that Dada Mail is the absolute best. It had to meet our high standards. Now, we have added to it and tweaked it to produce an even better e-list service! It includes:
- ease of use for both admin and subscribers
- how-to help that's readily available and easy to follow
- rich set of features
- admin control panel
- scheduler to pre-plan mailings that go out whether you're online or not
- protects members' email addresses
- sends customizable HTML emails
- can be used for one-way announcements by the list owner, or authorize only officers to send mail to the list, or allow everyone on the list to join the discussion as an e-group
- unlimited number of subscribers
- unlimited number of lists
- unlimited mailings
- optionally archives messages which are easy to delete
- easy to import lists
- easy to add and remove subscribers through the admin control panel
- easy to change an email address on multiple lists at the same time
- easy for subscribers to unsubscribe (they just click a link that's automatically provided at the bottom of every email)
- runs efficiently and reliably
- unavailable to spammers
Low cost! We charge only a $20 one-time fee for its installation for those who have a web hosting account with us.
Without a web hosting account, the cost is
- $75/year if you have less than 4000 total subscribers
- $100/year if you have more 4000-8000 subscribers
- $120/year for more than 8000.
There's no limit to how often you send messages; if you exceed your allotted bandwidth (a generous 20 GB), we will ask you to pay a little more ($3/month).
To start using our CGAux Mail email blast facility as a stand-alone service, use this sign-up page. Order Now: CGAux Mail
Add-Ons: Live Training
We'll help you get started with your first list for free, for one month. Beyond that, although the instructions are easy to follow and Dada Mail is easy to use, live training is available by phone and Live Help (chatroom) for $150/year.
Order Now: CGAux Mail Add-Ons
Add-Ons: Full Servicing
Let us keep it easy and simple for you and your staff! We'll provide full servicing of your CGAux Mail account for $50/list, renewable yearly. Our servicing includes:
- Professional design to make the out-going emails look good, representing the Coast Guard Auxiliary well, using colors, header, footer, and a sidebar that has links to your website — like a mini-webpage! Every time an html email (i.e., not plain text) is sent to the e-list, it gets automatically inserted into this design. (We do this for your first list at no charge.)
- Optimization of the lists' efficiency.
- Updating the authorized senders when staff changes occur.
- Scheduling out-going messages before they need to go out. For example, reminders of future meetings can be pre-set as soon as the calendar is planned, no matter how far in the future the meeting will be held.
Order Now: CGAux Mail Add-Ons
CGAux Mail improves and
Do you answer yes
to any of these scenarios?
? Do you want virus-free email communications among Coast Guard Auxiliarists who need to communicate with each other?
? Your CGAux staff is not yet using an efficient, easy-to-use list service to send bulk-mail news by email to Coast Guard Auxiliarists. Why not?
? When they do send emails, they put all recipients in the "TO" field or "CC" field (which exposes all recipients to other recipients' viruses that steal addresses for spammers).
? When CG Auxiliarists receive emails, it's not easy for them to get off the list if they want the mail to stop while away for extended periods.
? When new CG Auxiliarists (or long-time Auxiliarists who are new to using the Internet) want to receive news by email, it's not simple and quick for them to get onto the list.
? When CG Auxiliarists email addresses change, it's not easy to update the address books of all staff officers who have the old address.
? After the change of watch, or at any time when new staff officers join the team, they don't have accurate or complete lists of the Auxiliarists they'll need to contact.
? The emails that are sent out from staff officers and others who need to communicate with lists of Auxiliarists have no quality control, and they usually don't include the CG Aux logo or links back to their flotilla or division or district's website.
Order Now: CGAux Mail
Your hosts, Ralph and Terry Modica, have been U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliarists since 2003.